|Job Category||:||FACTORY ENGINEER > Engineering Manager|
To lead and manage the Engineering Department, of the company through the training, motivating and directing of staffs towards higher efficiency, quality and productivity.
To ensure timely delivery of manufactured products which conform to customer’s specification and requirements, is of the desired quality and manufactured at the lowest possible costs, by planning and directing available engineering resources towards resolving all production-related quality and technical issues, and implementing continual process re-engineering and improvements
1. To meet production target which conform to customers’ specification and delivery schedule, by ensuring that all inter-departmental activities are well coordinated.
2. To initiate and implement preventive/corrective action to resolve production-related quality and technical issues.
3. To ensure that all engineering documentation pertaining to process, product structure, etc. are accurately updated and maintained in accordance with the Quality System. requirement.
4. To implement cost-effective measures and established acceptable quality level of works, to achieve lower production costs and improve product quality.
5. To ensure that all resources and information pertinent to satisfactory completion of assigned tasks are made available to subordinate staff.
6. To ensure that the cost estimation of new enquiries as highlighted during the contract review meeting, submitted to the Sales & Marketing Department were as accurate, realistic and timely as possible.
7. To develop and enhance the core competence of the Engineering group in die-cutting techniques and other manufacturing processes or capabilities to meet the growth objectives of the company.
8. To supervise, monitor and motivate work of staff to ensure effective and satisfactory performance of assigned tasks.
9. To develop departmental budget, and monitor all expenses to budgeted figures.
|Nationality||:||Japanese Thai Chinese|
|Length of working experience||:||10|
|Education Level||:||Master Up Bachelor Diploma|
|Computer Skill||:||• Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering fields.
• Experience with manufacturing – automotive, consumer electric / air conditioner and medical
• At least 5 years’ experience in Engineering field with improvement process, continuous improvement activ
|Main Product / Service||:||-|
|Working Time||:||Mon -Fri and 2 Sat/ Month by Company Calendar|
Interested person ,pls contact;
© 2016 Copyright alpha interplus placement